Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Monday - June 29

Hello everyone out there in my blogosphere. It's been a few weeks since my last Menu Monday. That's because I was with my family on our summer vacation trip to our family's lake house in South Carolina. I plan to post photos soon along with my organizing tips for vacations and trips. In the meantime I hope your week is starting off good with a nice plan for your dinner meals. Here is mine:

Monday - Spaghetti with marinara sauce, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday - Grilled BBQ chicken, fried egg noodles, corn

Wednesday - Hamburgers and hot dogs, cole slaw, french fries

Thursday - Pork chops, mashed potatoes, peas

Friday - Baked Ziti, garlic bread, salad

Saturday - Fourth of July bbq! Have fun!

Sunday - Sirloin steak, baked potato, corn

Bon Appetit!

No comments: