Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Monday - July 13

I thought Summer was supposed to be a slow season. For me it's anything but slow. Even though the kids are not in school, there are so many activities in camps and sports and swimming that I don't know when I can get a chance to breath. At the same time I am doing some organizing jobs on the side simply because it is something I love to do.

Thank goodness for Menu Mondays. It is the one constant that I have in my life. So here is this week's menu for Monday. Enjoy your own Menu Monday.

Monday - Baked Ziti and garlic bread

Tuesday - Grilled BBQ chicken, baked potato, broccoli

Wednesday - Hamburgers, hot dogs, tator tots, corn

Thursday - Pizza night

Friday - Steak and Broccoli stir fry

Saturday - Spaghetti and meat sauce, salad

Sunday - BBQ hamburgers, hot dogs, broccoli slaw, corn on the cob.

What do you have on your menu for this week?

No comments: