Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Monday - July 27

Happy Monday morning to everyone! My last week was pretty hectic. I was on jury duty the whole week so that threw all of my previous organized plans in the air. Even though I am still on jury duty I think I have worked a menu plan for the week that works for this crazy schedule. How did you do this week?

Monday - BBQ chicken, Rice, and Corn

Tuesday - Chicken A La King (using left over chicken from Monday)

Wednesday - Shrimp Salad

Thursday - Pizza and small side salad

Friday - Turkey burgers and veggie cole slaw

Saturday - Beef/Broccoli Stir Fry

Sunday - Hamburgers/Hot Dogs, leftover veggie cole slaw

This week I am counting on some leftovers as you can tell. I believe this is a very good idea when you are cooking for a large family and are leading busy lives. If you cook more than you need in one sitting you can have a wonderful leftover meal the next day.

Have a great week!

No comments: